TRAINING FOR ORGANISATIONS
“Individual commitment to a group effort is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilisation work” (Vince Lombardi)
We have secured funding from the office of the Police and Crime Commissioner in partnership with National Charity, Suzy Lamplugh Trust to deliver training and awareness raising events aimed at professionals and survivors, so that Professionals working with victims of stalking are more confident in identifying stalking risks and provide support to people affected by stalking.
We can offer bespoke in-house training.
Please contact us for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The main aims of our training are improving awareness and an understanding of the following:
- Risks relating to stalking
- The impact of stalking on victims and support that is available
- Relevant legislation
- Different types of stalkers and their behaviour
- Common issues experienced with the criminal justice system by stalking victims
- Common issues experienced with the family court system by stalking victims
To register for training or for more information please e-mail: email@example.com